CITY LIGHTS

CITY LIFE

Walking through the city at night

I spend my days, thinking of life.

I told you once, I believed

but now life has changed for me.

 

1Sometimes at night, I see your face.

2I miss your warmth, your embrace.

3I changed my life, I’ve changed my ways.

 

1Staring at these city lights

2Voices telling me "I’m not alright."

3I fight with them, I yell and scream.

(Pause) (scream)

4 GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

 

1This is how the story goes,

2Boy meets girl and girl meets boy.

3I’ve built my life, I built a home.

4But darkness comes to destroy it all.

 

1So I try with all my might,

 

2Tell myself , everything is fine.

3I force a smile, I try my best.

4There's got to be light in the darkness.

 

2Light in the darkness    

3Light in the darkness

4Light in the darkness

 

1Staring at these city lights

2Voices telling me "I’m not alright."

3I fight with them, I yell and scream.

4GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

 

1So this is where I start again.

2Rebuild my life, I’ve made new friends.

3 i put myself out there again.

4 we are light in the darkness 

              

1light in the darkness

2light in the darkness

31light in the darkness

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts